Equipment has improved immensly over the last few years. Your pool can now run as efficient as possible. There are so many options for lighting, cleaners, pumps, filters, digital equipment, and salt generators. If you have equipment over 6 years old, you should call us and see what is now available! Pool Time services over 400 pools each week and we know what are the best choices available. This is our 18th year in business and it really is paying off by being your best source for swimming pool equipment. We install and warranty all equipment that is installed by us. Most of the new pumps now will pay for themselves in as little as 3 years!
Automation that Fits More Budgets.
Today's EasyTouch® family of automatic controls is bigger and more
capable than ever, yet very affordable for a broad range of pool owners. And
EasyTouch® controls are the simplest to program and operate.
Increased functionality systems available for pools only
and pool/spa combinations, with 4 or 8 accessory functions.
Built-in sanitation models available with optional
IntelliChlor automatic chlorine generator the most user-friendly and
sophisticated system on the marketfor quick, easy and automatic water
Fully integrated design one-touch button access from
self-contained Load Center. No need for added control panels or devices, but
several remote control options available for the ultimate in convenient
operation including indoor, wireless and spo-side.
- Full programmability of everyday pool and spa equipment operation for
optimum efficiency and variable pool/spa usage patterns.
- Onboard diagnostics make service simple. The electronic self-test includes
automatic verification of the display, microprocessor, switches, indicators,
relay outputs, valve outputs, sensor inputs and communications ports. A
diagnostic screen reports failures for troubleshooting and repair purposes.
- Optional controllers for added convenience:
- Indoor Control panel
- EasyTouch® wireless controller
- QuickTouch® 4 button wireless remote
- iS4 Four-function spa-side remote
- Optional built-in IntelliChlor
- Ready to interface with IntelliFlo 4x160 energy-efficient pump
To learn more about EasyTouch® automation systems,
download the literature provided below:
with IntelliChlor Brochure (616 KB PDF)
Reduce energy cost by as much as
IntelliFlo constantly monitors water flow and electrical current,
making sure that the filtration system is operating at peak efficiency. And that
means energy savings never before possible - up to 90% over conventional pumps.
How is this possible?
Well, that's still our secret. But
inside every IntelliFlo is an "intelligence" constantly monitoring water flow
and electrical current, and making sure that the filtration system is operating
at peak efficiency. This intelligence is always on the lookout, protecting
against loss of prime or impedance of flow, under and over voltage situations,
and thermal overload or freezing.
Simple to program and
Now you no longer need pump curves and hydraulic calculations to
determine the right pump for the job. Just program for your desired water
turnover, and IntelliFlo does the rest.
Now there's truly one pump
for every application...IntelliFlo!
IntelliFlo is also packed with the features that have made Pentair
Pool Products pumps the choice for millions of installations around the world.
- Sizes itself to any pool.
- Reduces energy cost by as much as 90%.
- Protects against loss of prime or flow impedance.
- Prevents thermal overload.
- Corrects under and over voltage situations.
- Protects against freezing in cold climates.
- Links and communicates with Pentair Pool Products IntelliTouch with RS 485.
Additional Features include:
- Built-in strainer pot and volute.
- Ultra energy-efficient TEFC Square Flange Motor.
- Compatibility with all cleaning systems, most filters, and jet action spas.
- 16 button LED keypad.
- Heavy-duty, durable construction designed for long life.
- Internal 24-hour clock for setting controlled on/off times for filtering or
IntelliFlo's LCD backlit
keypad features "quick-launch" buttons for choosing various pump
Backwash and rinse :Tells the user when and how to backwash filter media
Vacuum : Can be pre-set using duration and flow parameters to save energy
Voltage Input : Allows the user to wire directly into heaters and read millivolt signals to
start a macro for pool and heater
Filter : Allows pump to run at peak efficiency, saving users up to 90% in energy
Feature : Ten feature modes can be programmed to control filtration duration, start
and stop time, and frequency in gallons per minute for cleaners, water features,
spas, and waterfalls
Manual : Allows the user to override all programming and run the pump using RPM or
Fast, efficient, compact, quiet, safe and
MasterTemp heaters offer all the efficiency, convenience and reliability
features you want in a pool heater, plus a lot more.
- Heats up fast so no long waits before enjoying your pool or spa
- Best-in-class energy efficiency
- Compact design and super-quiet operation won't intrude on your poolside
- As easy to use as your home heating system, plus, user-friendly indicator
lights make system operation and monitoring a snap
- Safe operation assured through a series of features, including:
- Water pressure switch that senses the pump is running to prevent overheating
- High limit switches assure heater turns off if water temperature exceeds
- Manual gas shut-off when service is required
- Stack flue sensor also guards against overheating
- Eco-friendly MasterTemp is certified for low NOx emission and outperforms
- Rotating digital display allows for easy viewing
- Tough, rustproof exterior handles the heat and weathers the elements
The fastest and most effective cleaning also saves
cleaners scrub, clean and filter most residential pools in approximately one
hour. Prowler provides top level vacuuming and filters contaminants and
bacteria as small as two microns. And since Prowler is totally independent of
the pool circulation system, pumps run up to 30% less, so operating costs are
reduced. No installation, booster pump, or hoses required¦ just plug it in and
place it in your pool!
- Powerful vacuum action removes fine particles and larger debris.
- Internal filtration system removes contaminants and bacteria as small as two
- No installation, no booster pump, no hoses, and fully automatic.
- Reduces your filtration systems run time up to 25%.
- Prowler 710 provides dual pressure wash jets that life sand, silt and algae
off floors and walls, including surface pores where brushes can't reach.
- Prowler's auto-reverse feature prevents hang-ups in corners and by
steps and ladders for uninterrupted service.
- Prowler 730 features remote control convenience that allows you to override
the automatic cleaning modes to perform quick spot clean-ups. Simply guide the
cleaner to any area of the pool with the touch of a button.